The church is open only during the Mess (every first Sunday of every month).
Patronal feast: March 19th
The church of S. Giuseppe was realized around 1700. The constructional form of the low-drawn-in chancel with a straight ending frequently occurs from the middle of the 17th century onwards, and the ground plan has probably been designed by builder the master-builder Delai. Also worth to mention is the high altar, a marble structure with stone and wood sculptures.
The church is only accessible during holy masses.
Source: Parrish office Kaltern