Church of st. Lawrence and the Fourteen Holy Helpers at Egna.The southern entrance to Laghetti is characterized by the presence of the small St. Lawrence’s church. Dedicated to the Fourteen Holy Helpers in 1532, the late Gothic building sports a portal, the windows of the bell tower and the nave all in pointed arches. The ceiling is a honeycomb vault, while its ogives and external ribs are decorated with a design alternating the colors black, ochre and white. The little church was extensively restored in 2007-2008 and the sacred furnishings, works by the sculptor Paul dë Doss-Moroder, were renovated. This is only the last of several interventions carried out in the course of the centuries.
Highway A22, exit Egna/Ora, direction Laghetti