The St. Valentinskirchlein church in the Fraction Schlaneid was built upon request by the population in 1769 in a simple Baroque style. The ruins of the old Valentins church (exposed in 1990) are in the “Valteswald” forest below the city. The altarpiece with the Bishop Valentin was made by Franz Unterberger from Cavalese. The Stations of the Cross were made in 1770 by Josef Sparer.
The church of San Valentino/ St. Valentin is located directly at the centre of the village.