The church is not open to the public.
Patronal feast: November 6th The late Romanesque rotunda was probably connected to a medieval pilgrim hospice. On the frescoes on the inside, at the feet of the sculputre "St. Leonhard with the chain", the coat of arms of the lords von Fuchs is recognizable. Around 1420 a new building of the church was built. The equipment came from the "Grabenkirche" of Bolzano.
Tower in Pianizza di SottoThe medieval residential tower was owned by the lords Fuchs von Fuchsenberg in 1739.
Source: Parrish office Kaltern