Castle Turmhof

Hauptmann Schweiggl Platz/Piazza Hauptmann Schweiggl 8
39040 Kurtatsch an der Weinstraße/Cortaccia sulla Strada del Vino
General description

The "Linticlar estate" is first mentioned in records dating from 1225 A.D. A hundred years later, the Cathedral Chapter of Trento, was being supplied with wine from the estate "auf dem Püchel", also known as "mansu a coste", on the orders of the Counts of Tyrol. Then, in 1537, the name "Turnhof" was first used, and later there are occurrences of the designation "Thurner Hof". With the drawing up of a new land register in 1848, the name finally became officially "Turmhof". The estate has belonged to the family since 1675.

March-October: March 30 - October 31
 
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Royal holidays
Royal holidays
Sleep like a queen in the castle hotels and stately residences in Bolzano and environs!
Contact
South Tyrol Information
Südtiroler Straße/Via Alto Adige 60
39100 - Bolzano - Südtirol/Alto Adige - Italy
Newsletter
Always up to date with the
Bolzano and environs news. Sign up now!