The church is open only during the Mass (Sundays and holidays at 9.30 am)
Patronal feast: June 26th
The church has been dedicated to the diocesan patron Vigilius of Trento and is a new building from 1491, in 1497 the vault was withdrawn. The tower belongs to the 14th century, on its north side are remains of a Christophorus picture from 1360/80, the “Kummernusbild” on the west side has been realized around 1420.
Source: Parrish office Kaltern